February 16, 2011

Referral Contest

Ok everyone, I really want to reach 500 Google Friend Connect followers. Who's willing to help?

Here's the deal. The person who refers the most people to my site between today and March 15th will receive a $10 gift certificate to my shop. If we reach 500 followers during this time I'll double the amount to $20.

$10 will get you:
Any two burp cloths of your choice!

$20 will get you:
A set of 10 wipes.
A set of preemie blankets.
A cute hat.
Or a set of 5 burp cloths.

HOW TO ENTER:
Refer as many people as you want by as many means as you want. Tell them to come to this post and comment with their name and who referred them (you) after following GFC. I will be checking to make sure people actually follow. Good luck! May the best man, or woman, win. :)



1 comment :

  1. I'm a new follower from the Thursday hop!

    Good luck reaching 500!

    I'd love for you to check out my blog at
    http://momalwaysfindsout.com

    I have a fun giveaway going and another one starting tomorrow!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete