March 4, 2011

Movie: The Man from Snowy River

So I've decided that every Friday I'm going to share a date night idea. Date nights are rough with both E and I in school but we still try hard to do something together at least once a week. So, I will be sharing some of our favorite things to do for date night and highlighting some of my favorite ideas I've found elsewhere. If you have an idea you'd like me to share please feel free to leave a comment or contact me through the tab above.

I'd thought I'd start with one of our favorite movies for date night. We love The Man from Snowy River and watch it together on a regular basis.

To give you a little background on this clip. I first saw this movie when I was about six. We were house hunting and we went to an open house that had this playing on a big screen TV. My brother and I had gone ahead of our parents and we walked into the TV room during the middle of this scene. Needless to say, we went running right back to mom and dad when we saw they had stampeding horses in the house.


Anyway, E and I both love this movie and it makes for a great date night even when we have the kids around. B love to watch the "black horsey" movie.

Have a great weekend~
A.

5 comments :

  1. This is one of my favorite movies. Did I give you my copy when we moved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this movie. I want to watch it again now LOL!

    I'm following from the hop.

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm following you on Saturday Stalk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! I havent seen this movie in forever :) I just stopped over from the Saturday Stalk. Hope you are having a good weekend!
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is always such a great movie to watch.

    Hopping over for the Saturday Stalk remix. I am a new follower here.

    http://www.wakelarunen.com

    ReplyDelete