June 16, 2011

New Baby: Green Bumpkin Review

About Green Bumpkin:
All my products are handmade by me in a Canada in a smoke-free home.

I prewash all my fabric in dye-free, naturally scented detergent. 

My wipes, wetbags, snack/sandwich bags are all machine washable.
To preserve the PUL lining in the wetbags I suggest line-drying when possible, but they can be put in the dryer.
Straps can also be machine washed, but may need to be ironed.

Need a specific size of wetbag or wipe? I would be happy to do a custom size for you! Simply message me with what size you're looking for and I would be glad to see what I can do for you! :)



My Thoughts:
We were sent this adorable wet bag to review. B's first word when he saw it was "CARS!". Needless to say he approves. This wet bag has taken up permanent residence in the car. This works well for us for a number of reasons. First because when I ask E if the car wet bag is there he doesn't have to ask any questions, he knows I'm wondering if the car wet bag is in the car for emergencies. It is also nice because the size is perfect to hold that diaper and change of clothes that don't fit in the diaper bag I keep in the diaper bag but always end up seeming to need a place for at the most unexpected times. And finally, it works great because there is only one pocket meaning that I know everything there is dirty and I don't have to question how long that dirty diaper has been in that pocket waiting for me to wash it because we emptied the clean pocket instead of the dirty one. Not that any of you have ever done that. :)


If you're looking for a great wet bag, make sure you check out Green Bumpkin today. 

*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment