January 20, 2012

Dress Shopping


I'm not sure how many of you know that I have a little sister. Now my sister and I are not terribly close in age, in fact we're about seven years apart, but as we get older we are becoming closer, probably because we have more in common. One thing we love to share right now is shopping. My sister is at an age Prom is the most important thing of the year and when we are together we have lots of fun looking at beautiful dresses. That is dresses she wants to wear this spring and dresses I dream of fitting back into.

One of our favorite places to look at dresses online is Prom Girl. I love that they have both formal and causal dresses to fit every occasion. There are dresses that I can see myself wearing as a mother and dresses that my sister would love to wear on a date. I, for example could totally see myself wearing this beautiful black dress to a fancy dinner with the hubby, after I loose some baby weight. My sister however loves this blue formal that she could wear to the high school dance.

Another thing we love about Prom Girl is that you can shop by style, occasion or price range. This makes it easy to find exactly what you're looking for even when you have a time crunch as most of their styles are ready to ship and will arrive before you know it. 

If you have a daughter, granddaughter, or just like to look at pretty dresses than Prom Girl is the place for you. They will tell you all about the hottest styles, hottest prices, and give you all the pictures you need to help you find the perfect dress for your special occasion. Make sure you check out all the awesome deals they have going on today!

No comments :

Post a Comment