May 14, 2013

Wonderfully Pink with Pink Blush

*Rant warning* Can I tell you how many sizes of clothes I have been through in the last five years? I mean honestly, I was going through my clothes over the last month as I cleaned out my closet for spring and I have every size in their from 0 to 12 and all of them are things I have worn over the last five years. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but my body has seen better days.

Ok, so now the good part. For me the good news is that since having baby F is that I am shrinking again. This does mean that I am still changing sizes and finding clothes that fit me for any amount of time and recently I received a great pink cardigan from Pink Blush Maternity that is a perfect fit no matter what size I'm wearing.

I absolutely love this sweater! It is the perfect sweater for our still cool Idaho mornings. I also love that I can wear it with jeans and a t-shirt or I can use it to dress up a dress at church.

If you're looking for great styles for maternity, and after, make sure you check out Pink Blush. They have some fun fashions and get new styles all of the time. The only trick is to buy quickly because their styles always sell out early, mostly because of their amazing prices. Make sure you go check out all the new spring styles before they are gone.


17 comments :

  1. I love Pink Blush! They are one of the few places that sell clothes that you actually want to wear while pregnant at a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not pregnant, but I often find maternity clothes to be very flattering on me because I have a large bust.
    I love your pink cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their chevron printed stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clothes on Pink Blush my niece had some of their pieces and they always are so cute on her and fit so well even though they were ordered online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that they have clothes for after pregnancy too, that always seems to be the most difficult time to find something that fits. Very few places make things that look appropriate on a post partum body. Love the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cardigan and many more of their items. It is great that you can wear them post baby and they still look stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cardigan looks lovely on you. I love their selection of dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cardigan looks lovely on you. I like their selection of dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. their selection of dresses is sweet. The cardigan looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love their clothing, I sometimes even buy them because I have a big waist

    sibabe64 at ptd dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen their styles before and they are pretty sweet. I like that cardigan too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They have the cutest maternity clothes. I have a couple of shirts from them that I can't wait to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like their skirts!

    -Hannah Avery
    hannahavery85@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pink is a great color for maternity!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i know how you feel, i have 3 kids and my weight has fluctuated so much over the past 7 years. i love their maternity clothes and still wear them now post partum.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the pink cardigan. So cute! It's great that Pink Blush can be worn while pregnant and not.
    Lizzi Grimes
    couponlizzi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete