October 22, 2013

Baby Loading

So for once in five years I'm not wearing maternity clothes but that doesn't change the fact that some of them are simply adorable. Recently I found some of the funniest maternity shirts I have ever seen like this Baby Loading shirt. I can't wait to give this one to its intended recipient. The shirt itself is made of very nice fabric and it seems to be true to size. The color is a very bright pink and will look nice on almost any expectant mom.

I just can't believe the great variety of t shirts that are available! There are so many fun sayings it's so hard to choose what to get. I have a long list and every time I see a new saying I have to share it with my family and friends, especially those who really need that shirt - I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about. My latest favorite says "pumpkin smuggler". He he.

What is your favorite shirt saying? Com on, let me hear it!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment