April 19, 2014

The Stork by Rinovum

This post is brought to you by The Stork and The Motherhood. Opinions are my own.

Rinovum is a Pittsburgh based company dedicated to empowering women to take charge of their health. Their first product is a s Rx device called The Stork designed to help the 7.3 million, United States couples who have difficulty conceiving.

When I first heard that number as the number of couples with conception difficulty I was stunned! I do know people who I know have fertility problems but when you put that large of a number in front of me it seems staggering so I was grateful for a little more information on the why behind these fertility issues.

About 40% of fertility issues are attributed to the male, the major factor being that estrogen levels are high resulting in low sperm counts, motility and morphology issues. Another 40% of fertility issues are attributed to the female, the major factor being imbalanced vaginal pH. The last 20% of fertility issues are diagnosed as unexplained.

When I think of this large number of Americans who have trouble conceiving I look at my four little blessings and am amazed at how lucky I am to have them. Then I think about all the things that these couples go though to try for a baby and again stand in awe (if this is you, WOW!!!). I know treatments today are slow, invasive and costly and that is why I am so excited to share The Stork's Conception System with you today!

There are three BIG things that I love about the Stork. It is easy to obtain, minimally invasive, and low cost. The Stork was created to provide at home assisted insemination in instances where low sperm count, sperm immobility, or hostile vaginal environment has been diagnosed.

The Stork is an FDA Authorized prescription product that is drug free and a proven Physician technique that is now available to use at home. Using The Stork is a simple process. You can see a full video on how to use The Stork here (this video is best watched in the privacy of your home).

If you're interested in trying The Stork please contact your healthcare provider for a prescription then order from The Stork's website. Priced at $79 for one kit or $210 for a one-month supply of three the stork is very affordable and will ship directly to your home. In the near future The Stork will also be available over the counter at Amazon and CVS in the family planning aisle as well.

Since we obviously won't be trying The Stork in the near future (since baby is due in about 2 months) we would love to hear your comments, and hopefully success stories, as you try out The Stork. Make sure to come back here and let us know what you think!

No comments :

Post a Comment