May 26, 2015

#UltraHug Take 2

Don't you just love snuggling with a baby or cute kid? I know I just love cuddling with my children - specially when they are sleeping and I can really hold them close. Most of the time my sleepy snuggle time happens as I carry kids in from the car after a long day of summer fun. One of our favorite places to go is Grandma's house but the local park, zoo, and library are also visited often.

Unlike me, Dad is a favorite person to snuggle with at our house. He no sooner walks through the door and he has kids all over wanting hugs. Sometimes it can get pretty funny! Recently we have had the opportunity to enter some of our favorite snuggle pictures to help our favorite community projects get a grant from Huggies.

Currently Huggies is bringing baby cuddles to a whole new level of fun with their #UltraHug project. Participating is easy! Simply take a selfie of you and your baby snuggling and use #UltraHug and nominate the community project of your choice on Instagram or Twitter. From April 20th until June 25th, 2015, Huggies will be accepting all of these photos and featuring them in a collage on the project page. On July 6th, voting will begin to narrow down the 20 finalists to 10 winners who will receive a $2000 grant from Huggies for their nominated community initiative. Let's get those great projects nominated now!

No comments :

Post a Comment