October 4, 2017

A Greenhouse Hose

I told you earlier about the new spray nozzle I got for the barnyard but the other big improvement we are making to the watering system is putting a sink in the greenhouse. Yes, I'm a crazy person that grows fresh veggies and other goodies all year round in Idaho, but we love it!

I'm so excited to have a sink in the greenhouse because it will allow me with more flexibility for watering and cleaning up without having to track dirt and mud through the house. It will be my very own little mud room in the barnyard which is much needed. Anyway, the sink isn't here yet but the hose that will be attached is and it's going to be great!


I got an expandable hose so that it doesn't take up too much space but can still reach as needed. I also like that it has a valve on the spray end so that I can turn it off there as needed and, this particular one, comes with a hook that I can use to hold the hose when not in use and keep myself from tripping on it. *Bonus* Anyway, I'm a dork but I'm excited to show you how everything is coming together soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment