August 5, 2011

ABE: Sew Joy Crafts Review


About Sew Joy:
I've been sewing for about 18 years and professionally with a friend for 5 years making custom window treatments locally. I've always loved crafts, sewing, and fabrics. The options to creativity are endless and always satisfying. I am selling everything from adorable baby necessities (with a boutique look) to fun and useful things for mom. I love custom work and being the instrument to other's creative designs.
My Thoughts:

Sew Joy sent us an adorable bib and crib sheet to review. The crib sheet is adorable. We love the cute monkey fabric and it fits the bed really well. You can tell the boys were enjoying the soft flannel. We also love the little bib. It is much to small to cover B or C but it fits D perfectly. It is also a great size to keep in the diaper bag for those messy times you're just not expecting. Both items have washed up great and I can tell we are going to get a lot of use out of them.

One of the other items at Sew Joy I love is the car bag (above). I love that it keeps those car necessities off of the floor but I also love the window because it seems like I'm always uncertain as to what is in the car. This would make it so much easier!

Make sure you check out all the other great items at Sew Joy's Shop and get ready for a great giveaway during ABE!

No comments :

Post a Comment