August 29, 2011

Mom Shop Monday: Little Texas Treasures

About Little Texas Treasures:


Howdy! I am the 'trail boss' here at the Mini Ranch. We have lots of little Waldorf inspired cowboys, cowgirls, square dancers, and assorted dudes living here. They are eager to find a home with a litte wrangler who will love them and play with them. As 'trail boss' I have been creating little personalities for a lot of years. I have taught elementary school for 30 years, and I still do. I really enjoy dollmaking and the happiness it brings to children, just as the many children whom I have taught have brought joy and happiness to me.


My Thoughts:


These dolls are adorable! Yet again I'm wishing I had a little girl to buy one for. Instead I guess I'll have to be ok with sharing them will all of you. Hope you enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment