July 19, 2013

Mama's Havin Fun With Hairbows

One of the best parts of having a little girl (besides that I love her to pieces) is that I finally get to find cute dresses and bows and shoes and so many other things. I don't think that I have ever had this much fun with pink and purple in my life. E keeps making fun of me because every time I see an accessory I love I have to look at it and either figure out where I can get one or how I can make something similar myself. I found and made so many cute items and it's a blast! One of my very favorite, and thus most used, accessories for F is this fun dragonfly clip from Bownanza Utah. I love the bright colors and fun patterns and it has matched lots of F's outfits this summer. I can't wait to share some of my fun projects with you but in the meantime go check out Bownanza and get some fun summer clips for your little princess!

No comments :

Post a Comment