July 3, 2013

Prom Dresses for Less with PromGirl


Finding a nice dress at a reasonable price can be a joke and a half. When you add that on top of finding a dress that fits and flatters things become even more impossible. That is why I am so glad I discovered PromGirl for all of my formal dressing needs. They are amazing to work with, have good prices, and their measurements are very true to fit (in fact, the dress they sent for my sister fits like  it was made for her). This cute black homecoming dress is perfect for little sis and when she adds a little jacket to cover her shoulders she is ready to party! So far the dress has worn, washed, and held up well and my sister is looking forward to wearing it, and sharing it, many more times. We'll be back to PromGirl again soon for more of our formal needs!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment