May 22, 2014

Are You Ready for Bee?


Hi! I'm Bee! I'm a 6 year old, single, mixed breed female looking for love. I love to cuddle on cold nights, and take walks with those who are important to me. If you have other dogs in your life, great! I can become apart of a family with dogs! I can even doggie sit while you clean the house as long as they are friendly towards me. I am not big into cats, but I can tolerate them as long as they don't mind me randomly chasing them here and there. I love kids, and I have had a few of my own (those days are over), but I need the children to be respectful of me and my space. New situations make me nervous so give me time to become comfortable with you. I love treats and food too. Unfortunately I went to the dentist last week and I now look like a hockey player because I'm missing 6 front teeth. But, I hear my smile is still adorable. I'm extremely loyal and ready to start my new life. 



I come spayed, vaccinated, microchipped, dewormed, vet checked and I have also had a dental and a urinalysis done. $150 will help this rescue group continue to save dogs like me. So when can I meet you and show you what I am capable of? Hmmmm?

If you're interested in giving me a forever home you can contact Power of the Paw via Facebook today!

No comments :

Post a Comment