June 26, 2014

Octonauts: Calling All Sharks Movie for Toddlers

It's summer time and although I love to keep my kids busy outside there are some times that it is just too hot, even in Idaho, to do anything other than spend time in the basement with a good movie. This month we have been given the opportunity to check out Octonauts: Calling All Sharks as a family and I have to say for a kids movie it is one of my favorites to have on.

Is it educational? Absolutely! This particular collection is all about different kinds of sharks. They do skip some of the basic facts about sharks in general but there are a lot of interesting things to learn about different species of sharks, where they live, and what special traits they have.

Why are the bonus reasons for loving it? The music in this film is some of the best I have heard in a kids movie. This is one of the few that I can listen to and work at the same time because it is not overly distracting.

How do we rate it? The Kerr family (specially the boys) give this film 5 out of 5 stars. The kids ask to watch it again and again.

No comments :

Post a Comment