June 18, 2015

Father's Day at Best Buy - Part 2

So the other day I told you about what we're getting our dad for Father's Day and why I'm super excited about it. Today, I'd like to give you another fantastic Father's Day gift idea that most any dad would love - drones.

Now, I don't know much about drones other then that my husband thinks they are awesome. Best Buy is the destination for drones, including the new Solo™ by 3DR. Now is the time to explore for Father’s Day.

Solo can the dream drone as it can define its own flight, freeing users to focus on getting the shot. This intelligent drone is also the first to support full control of GoPro® cameras and deliver live HD video either wirelessly to your mobile device or through the controller’s HDMI port for live broadcasts. Isn't that cool?!? Now I think I want one too.

You can pick up your very own Solo drone at Best Buy today. I don't know who will be more excited you, your kids, or your husband...


The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card 
and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

No comments :

Post a Comment