January 19, 2018

Mommy Wish List - SALE

With spring just around the corner everything here in Idaho is melting. My yard is a muddy mess...but more on that later. Mud for me means extra laundry because with our homestead there are no excuses not to go outside and by the time we're done everything is covered. Now, I'm a mom that already has a super sized washer and two dryers but I recently saw the new LG Twin Wash system which includes LG Front Load laundry paired with LG’s SideKick Pedestal Washer available at Best Buy and I just may have to go shopping. This looks so awesome and I love that I could easily do some things separate (like Erik's work clothes) and not feel like I'm taking time away from family laundry. The reason I'm sharing this now is because from 1/11-4/25 receive up to $500 off a LG laundry solution for your home. Do you hear me screaming? That's just in time for tax returns! Who's with me?




The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card 
and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free

No comments :

Post a Comment