May 11, 2012

Big News!

I'm so excited I just had to share! I just got news that I only have 4, YES FOUR, credits left until I can graduate! I've been so worried because the new baby is due just weeks after school starts and I didn't know how I was going to balance a full load at school, plus housework, plus a new baby. And how was I going to find a nanny I trusted with my brand new baby? Now I don't have to worry. I have to take two classes, both of which I can do online, and I will officially be a college graduate!

As you can tell, I'm thrilled! I love learning and school but the longer I studied, and the more kids we had, the harder it was to really feel like I was doing my best. It is super nice to know that all my hard work is paying off and that I can have something to show for the years of study I have put in. Although I don't plan on using my degree anytime soon the things I have learned have changed my life and I'm so glad I took the time to go back to school. It has blessed my family in so many ways and I look forward to being able to teach my kids what I have learned.

If you have ever considered going back to school as part of one of many full time mba programs or any other program here is my vote of confidence that YOU CAN do it and it will be worth every moment you spend!

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment