May 19, 2012

One of those Days

Today has been one of those days where the kids are extra stubborn, E is working overtime, and I am needing a break. There are two things I love to do on days like today, one is read and the other is to look for places I'd love to go visit, preferably relaxing places where I could enjoy myself once the kids are grown.

There are lots of fun travel websites to browse, in fact almost every city has one. On really bad days I like to plan a whole trip. I begin by picking where I want to visit and how long I would want to stay. Then I go find all the things I would like to see and/or do while I'm there. While I'm in the area, I like to find a good hotel nearby and maybe even search for some fun places to eat too. Once I've got all that done I like to check out over to a site like www.mega.co.uk and see if my trip is something that I will be able to afford and look forward to taking in a few years.

Try it, It may be just what you need to brighten your day!


No comments :

Post a Comment