November 16, 2012

Breath of Dawn by Kristen Heitzmann


I love a good romance especially when it involves two people who deserve the very best. That is exactly what I found in Kristen Heitzmann's The Breath of Dawn . This was an incredible book about two people who, although they deserved the very best in life, had suffered some of the worst trials and how they help each other to succeed in continuing into the future. I thoroughly enjoyed following the characters as they worked together to make the best of horrible situations. Little Livie was a highlight for me and I often felt as if she was one of my own children. This is a great read you won't want to miss!


To CELEBRATE the release of her newest novel, The Breathof Dawn, Kristen Heitzmann is giving away a Paperwhite Kindle Fire! Then on 11/27 she'll be hosting a fun Facebook Party where she will be chatting with readers and giving away fun prizes! Don't miss the fun.



No comments :

Post a Comment