November 17, 2012

Thoughts on Shoes

I have never been one to wear shoes. In fact, I was always the child who had to be reminded to put shoes on before I went to go do things like feed the sheep or walk down the road to my friend's house. I still don't wear shoes if I don't have to but I still love having fun footwear for when I go out.
Since Baby F's arrival I have discovered something very fun ... little girls shoes are adorable! I found a little pair of pink boots that she wears to church with her dress that I just love! As she gets a little bigger I can already tell that I'm going to have way too much fun buying her shoes, like these fun Mary Jane's from KIDSEN. They have an amazing selection of fun shoes for your youngin. Make sure you check them out and place your order in time for the holidays!

No comments :

Post a Comment