November 1, 2012

Family & Friends at Kmart


Those of you who know me well, or have been following for a while, know that there is nothing I like better than getting the things my family needs at a great price. This means that I shop for holidays year round. In fact, I am almost done with Christmas shopping and am just searching for those last few things.
One place I look regularly for great deals is Kmart. They have awesome sales and I love to check out their weekly ad and stop in to check out the clearance racks on a regular basis. I'm going to be sure to stop by my local Kmart this weekend because they are having a great sale and with THIS COUPON you can get an extra 10% off almost everything, including clearance!
The coupon is good Sunday, November 4th only (exceptions in select areas including Idaho and Utah). I know I'll be stopping by to get some pet food, baby clothes, and that special thing I've been wanting to get for E. It's going to be lots of fun and I know that there will be some great Halloween clearance included. Make sure you use your Sears card so you get bonus points on everything you buy.

Happy Shopping!

This Post is Sponsored through Mom Bloggers Club.

No comments :

Post a Comment