January 4, 2013

I Can't Believe My Cat Did That

If you've read our about us page you know that we have two cats, Z & Z. They are great most of the time. We first got the two because we were fostering for our local humane society. I kinda got thrown into the cats when three pregnant moms showed up at our facility the same day and each needed to go to a different home. When we didn't have enough homes available I said, "well how hard can it be?"
From that point on we had lots of different foster cats. The two we finally ended up keeping were two out of a litter of four. They were super good with my small children and very cuddly.
Recently I have been reading Chicken Soup's I Can't Believe My Cat Did That! and I have to laugh at how many of these stories are similar to the funny cat stories of my life. You really can't go wrong with a feline friend as far as I'm concerned.

No comments :

Post a Comment