January 29, 2013

Weight Loss Naturally - No Funky Fads Like HCG

I've mentioned before how dangerous weight loss fads, like hcg, can be. As I've started my weight loss venture I'm happy to say that I have been doing it naturally and that I am having great success. After just two weeks of dieting I am already one sixth the way to my goal weight without harming myself or my nursing baby. I am so excited about my transformation and can't wait to show you the difference when I've met my goal. It's so exciting to become myself again after having a new baby and although I don't necessarily enjoy the work of the journey I love the end result. Give me just a few more weeks and you'll be able to see the difference. My new Easter dress is waiting in the closet for the new me!

No comments :

Post a Comment