January 23, 2013

Learn to Love with Hugo

Hugo the Happy Starfish Book teaching kids that it's fun to share Recently I had the chance to review a copy of Hugo the Happy Starfish by Suzy Lieberman with my boys. This was a wonderful story about a starfish who learns that the secret to happiness is sharing. I just love books that teach kids something and I am super excited to have this as part of our library! It is written wonderfully. The characters are interesting and the pictures are awesome! This book also teaches some basic Spanish vocabulary and talks about time which makes it a great all around learning book.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment