June 4, 2013

Ray of Light by Shelley Shepard Gray

It seems like forever since I've had time to really sit down and write her on the blog. Things have been crazy with the stress of family problems and it seems like the just keep coming. The good news is that I'm getting better at dealing with them and am finally getting some help with my everyday jobs so that I can spend more time here, sharing with you. I am so excited about the changes that are coming to my home!

Like me, Roman is facing some family drama and big changes in Shelley Shepard Gray's Ray of Light. I could really relate to him as he headed of to vacation to take a break from the trials that he was facing at home by traveling to Florida. What he didn't expect from his week of vacation was Amanda. The beautiful widow who happened to be staying next door on her own vacation getaway.

I really loved this book as I could relate one hundred percent! Trails can be hard but many of the best things happen as we work to get through the rough patches in our lives. I really loved this book because it was a great reminder of that fact and was sent to me at a perfect time in my life. This book is a great pick me up or just a fun read. You'll love it no matter when you read!

No comments :

Post a Comment