August 12, 2013

Woolzies Dryer Balls

One thing I love about summer is that I can dry most of my laundry outside (E insists the underwear don't go out but other then that). I just love the fresh smelling clothes and the savings on our energy bill is a bonus. Unfortunately, it is starting to cool off here in Idaho which means that it's time to think about fall and eventually winter.
Thankfully, this winter I will have Woolzies Dryer Balls to help me continue drying my clothing as naturally as possible. If you haven't tried 100% wool dryer balls yet then now is the time. They are a great investment in any laundry room. In fact, I have a whole tub of dryer balls that we use as I do laundry. Last winter, when I first began using dryer balls, I calculated that we saved about $10 a month on our energy bill during the winter simply by adding them to each load of laundry. We also saved on fabric softener and dryer sheets because wool dryer balls take care of all of these things for you. A package of six dryer balls is really all you need and at Woolzies price of $34.99 you're still saving a lot since, when cared for properly, these balls will last you for years. Go get your dryer balls and be ready to save today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment