November 11, 2013

Batter Babies Cupcake Fun


It's the time of year when sweet goodies become an everyday treat. This year, spice up your holidays with Batter Babies and make your cupcakes one of a kind.

Batter Babies are a simple tool that allow you to divide your cupcake into two colors or flavors. I can't wait to try some minty chocolate cupcakes for our neighbor gifts this year. Batter Babies are so easy to use that even the kids can help and they are reusable so one or two sets is all that you need.

These will help me make amazing holiday gifts this year. I can't wait to share with all of my friends!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment