November 22, 2013

Sophia Style For Your Little Girl

One of my very favorite things to do for my kids for the holidays is to get them festive clothing (if you haven't seen my suspenders in my etsy shop yet then you have no idea how much I enjoy this). This year I am excited to be getting F's Holiday outfits from Sophias Style. They have an amazing line of boutique clothing that is just perfect for the little girl in your life.

This year I chose the Bonnie Jean Pink Snowman Dress Outfit and the Bonnie Jean Pink Green Fleece Owl 3pc Dress Legging Outfit for my little girl. I know she's going to look adorable and I just can't wait until she opens her gifts on Christmas morning! If you love playing dress up with your little girl then this is a shop you should check out today!

No comments :

Post a Comment