April 25, 2011

Great Deals on Bathroom Decor

As we have been working on moving one of the rooms I am most excited about decorating in our new home is the bathroom(s). I know that may seem a little silly but it is one location I have been given NO decorations for and can do whatever I want to with. Today I was browsing Totsy and found some adorable bathroom decorations I just had to share. 

This Monster shower curtain is just too adorable. It has so many fun colors you could use and the price is unbeatable. Unfortunately, E is not quite as excited about having monsters in the bathroom as I am so this choice was vetoed.

E does however really like this curtain. It still has some fun colors and is a great price but I think I'm going to hold out for something with a little more excitement.

If you've never shopped at Totsy before I highly recommend you take a look. I have been very impressed with the items I have ordered. The prices are always great and though shipping takes a while it is well worth it. 

Happy Shopping!


No comments :

Post a Comment