April 26, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: Sweet Bobbins Review



About Sweet Bobbins:
I am a WHAM living in the Great Northwest area. Sweet Bobbins is family owned and operated. 
I love to sew, quilt and knit and I am also a professional photographer. I mostly photograph weddings and birth story photography.
I have a three year old daughter that keeps me on my toes. She, along with my husband of 8 years, help me with Sweet Bobbins. Her job is to put the packages by the door, while my husband is the Snap King. :) We are a close family who love to work together. Thank you for supporting us as a family as we build our business.



My Thoughts:
We were sent a set of wipes to review and we love them. At 8"x8" they fit in our wipes box perfectly folded in half. 
I LOVE the Organic Bamboo Velour! I have never used OBV before but I must say it is my new favorite! It is so soft to the touch yet still "scrubbie" enough to get the job done. I was worried about washing it but it comes out clean and soft every time. 
B and C also approve of Sweet Bobbin's prints. Whenever we "make piles" (aka, fold and stuff diapers) they find the truck ones and tell me all about the different trucks they see. Sweet Bobbins has so many cute prints to choose from for boys, girls and gender neutral wipes. 
If you are looking for a great set of wipes grab one of her sets of 12 or 25, you'll be very happy you did.


Watch for a great giveaway from Sweet Bobbins in the near future as part of or Ready 4 Baby D event. 
If you can't wait, Sweet Bobbins has offered a discount to all Kerrific followers.
Use code KERRIFICONLINE to save 10% today!
expires 6/30/11


*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment