April 29, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: Moms Crafts 4 U Review

About Moms Crafts 4 U:
Moms Crafts 4 U was created specifically with Moms in mind. As a mom myself and have tried and tested my products, so I am sure you will be pleased with your purchase. Every item you will see here is beautifully handcrafted by Moms Crafts 4 U. I take pride in knowing that each and every item is the best workmanship and the quality that you deserve.



 My Thoughts:
I was completely new to cloth pads when I first talked to Moms Crafts 4 U. Thankfully, she has a wonderful article HERE on use, care and benefits of cloth pads. Their are so many great prints and colors to choose from and you can pick between cotton and flannel. I think I like the flannel ones best because they are so soft.




Although I have yet to try these for their actual purpose they seem wonderful. I love the colors and sizes. I did stick my pads under the faucet and was surprised with how much liquid they actually held. I also love that Moms Crafts 4 U puts size tags on all her liners so I don't have to guess at which one I'm using. 





You can find these great pads at Moms Crafts 4 U along with many other great handmade items. 
Make sure you watch for a great giveaway from Moms Crafts 4 U later this month. 


*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment