July 11, 2012

Go Mama Go Designs Review


With my boys I have tried a variety of different crib bumpers. We've tired different styles and going without and I still didn't find a solution I really love. With this baby I was super excited to be able to try Wonder Bumpers. When my package arrived I was so excited to try them out and was thrilled with the result.
I love the cute Tickled Pink crib set I was sent to review.

The pink and green polka dots look great with our nursery theme and are so fun for a little girl! The bumpers themselves are awesome. They did take a little time to put on, and involved E climbing in the crib as our nursery is small and the crib sits in the corner, but once we got going it was simple to do.

The sheet is super soft and fits the crib really well. I love the light pink as it will hide stains better than white would. The blanket that came with this set is also really soft. I love the minky fabric and I'm sure the baby will too. The finishing touch for me was the crib skirt. I've never actually had one of these, the one I started with B is still sitting here cut but not sewn. It really helps finish out our nursery and I love the way it looks on the crib.
I am so pleased with this set and can't wait to show off my nursery with it's Wonder Bumpers to everyone when they come visit next week. If only D's crib were as fashionable as the baby's. Maybe I'll have to finish that crib skirt so he can have one too. Other than that all I need are some Teething Guards to hide the chew marks from my boys. 

1 comment :

  1. I absolutely love those bumpers. I wish I had those when my girls were babies!

    ReplyDelete