July 25, 2012

Royal Spice Review

Every new baby needs new clothes. At our house this means a whole wardrobe for baby F because we simply haven't needed pink before. There are so many cute things out there and I am having a blast shopping. One store I was recently introduced to is Royal Spice. They sent me some adorable clothes for F and I can't wait to put them on her.
The first thing I noticed about these clothes is that they are super high quality. This is important to me as a mom because I want my kids to look nice without looking overdressed. Royal Spice's clothes are perfect for this. I received one of their Lace Short Sleeve Shirts that is absolutely adorable. When I add this to the brown tank and hat it's going to make an adorable outfit.
I also have to say that I really love the tank top they sent. The wide straps are perfect for small children! I always thought it was silly that kids tank tops had such skinny straps. We know kids are playing and they shouldn't have to worry about keeping their shirt on. I don't see this being nearly as much of a problem with this fun shirt. I know that my daughter will love wearing this tank both on top of and under other shirts!

No comments :

Post a Comment