October 17, 2012

CutiePaTooties by Lauren Diapers


I'm still working on expanding my stash for baby sister. There are so many cute diapers out there it's crazy! Recently CutiePaTooties sent me a fun pink hearts diaper to try. It has been super great the few times we've used it with the big boys, until baby F gets big enough to fit in it.

I will note that this diaper is not huge. This picture is of it on D and as you can see, it's a little snug on him at 18 months. The good news is that Lauren offers different sizes on her diapers so that should be fixable to get one that fits your child.

I do really like the way this fits around the legs of my boys. We've only had one leak so far and that was the child's fault (he had his hands in the leg). If anyone knows how to keep a child from doing this please let me know as I've cleaned up more poop over the last month than I care to think about.

If you're looking for fun diapers for you kids make sure you check in at CutiePaTooties as she has awesome prints and is getting new ones all the time.

Happy Shopping!

No comments :

Post a Comment