October 5, 2012

Storage Idea

As a mom I find there are always things I need to store and/or be able to move easily. Recently I was sent some wonderful Dorm Boxes from Packaways to try. So far they have been put to good use, most noticeably by my children pretending they are cars when I leave them out.
I have used the Packaway boxes for everything from  carrying laundry to carrying in groceries. I look forward to using them to sort and store holiday gifts as I begin orgainizing everything this year, hopefully that will happen tonight.
Although I do recommend being careful not to put anything to heavy or fragile in these boxes as they are not securely fastened closed, they work great for items like clothing and blankets. You will love these boxes that are sturdy and have handles for moving but fold flat for storage. So much better than a hard sided tote! Every house should have some!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment