October 10, 2012

Wobaby Basics Organic Clothing

There are a few things as a mom of small children that I cannot have enough of. Two of those things are pajamas and baby blankets (a third is chocolate). These just happen to be the two items Wobaby Basics sent me to review, and are adding to our Fall Fashionista prize package. I am in love with both pieces already!
I immediately fell in love with the soft, organic cotton of the Wobaby items. They are beautifully constructed and oh so perfect for a new baby. I did become concerned when I opened the nightgown further. The size tag says six months but it is huge. I wasn't sure how I was going to review it until I held it up to D and realized it would fit him perfectly. I was amazed that it fit him so well, since he's 18 months, and he looked so cute, until he tried to get up and walk but couldn't that is.
We have been enjoying the blanket as well. It is a perfect size for swaddling a newborn and a perfect thickness for the fall weather we've been having so it seems to always be in use somewhere.
I really love my new Wobaby items. I wish I would have had them for all of my kids! Make sure you check out all their beautiful organic items today.

No comments :

Post a Comment