October 29, 2012

TigTagz ID Wristbands


The holiday season is always a dangerous time for children. When you're out shopping this year make sure to use TigTagz Identification Bracelets to help keep your kids safe. They come in styles that every kid  will love to wear. TigTagz are easy to use, they attach just like a theme park wristband and are sweat proof, tear proof (trust me I tried), smear proof, and water resistant. Each wristband contains your child's important information so they can get the help they need. It's a little investment to help protect your child today!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment