March 4, 2013

A Wonderful New Tie Just In Time for Easter


E in Silver Stripe Tie
E's New Tie - Isn't He Handsome!
There is something about the men (and sometimes women) in my family and having a small obsession with ties. My brothers like to buy fifty pound bags of ties at thrift stores to increase their supply. My sister likes to use said ties to make skirts that turn out adorable. Even my brothers-in-law have multitudes of ties, so their wives tell me at least. Sometimes E feels a little left out because I don't buy him bags of ties. As far as I'm concerned there's just not enough room in the closet. Besides, when he wears ties I like him to have something nice. That's why I was really excited when we got this new silver tie to review from Bows 'N Ties. It is perfect for Easter and I'm so excited for him to wear it! I love Bows 'N Ties because they have classy ties for a price that won't break the bank. We have loved everything we have gotten and I have been very pleased with the high quality pieces. You should check them out for all their tie needs.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment