March 3, 2013

The Perfect Mom Dress by Everly Grey

I have decided that first time moms miss out on a lot. I know that as a first time mom people gave me lots of advice on what I needed and even gifted me lots of items but about half of them I didn't end up using. With each child I have spoiled myself with a few new things and it seems that the more kids I have the more things I find that "I don't know how I lived without" because they work really well for me even though no one recommended them to me. 
This is exactly what happened with my new Kaitlyn Dress from Everly Grey. For a long time now I have been avoiding dresses because they seem to be either too short when I'm pregnant (really long legs + big belly doesn't work so well) or they are impossible to nurse in. I am so glad that I decided to try this dress though because it does not have either of these problems. I don't have a photo of me in it pregnant but it is a great length and, because it is designed as a wrap around dress, it is easy to resize as my body changes and simple to nurse in as I'm out and about.

I'm also going to note here that one problem I have had with maternity clothes in general is that they wear out quickly (someone seems to think they only need to last about six months) but that is not true of Everly Grey's items. They really are high quality and will last you for many years if cared for correctly.
You'll want to check out all the great styles at Everly Grey and make sure you stay tuned for a great giveaway coming your way from this awesome company during Spring Fashionista!

No comments :

Post a Comment