September 24, 2013

Custer's Last Battle by Paul Goble




So I got this book thinking it would be a fun book for B and I to read together during our daily reading time. Unfortunately it is a little advanced for him, I'm thinking like second to fourth grade reading level so for now it is going in the gift box for use at a later date.

I did however read the book myself and it is nicely put together. It tells the basics of the Battle of Little Bighorn while keeping it simple enough for a young reader to understand. As someone who loves history I look forward to sharing this book with my kids once they are a bit older. In the meantime, I will enjoy looking at the beautiful pictures.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment