September 3, 2013

Parenting Memories and Chicken Soup

One of the things I am horrible at is recording special parenting moments. Most the time I feel like I am just running too fast. With F's first birthday one of the goals I am making for the next year is to take the time to stop and record some of the great moments we have together. I love the little things my kids do, the funny things they say, and I know the days of enjoying those things are passing all to quickly. I need to take time to enjoy the little moments more, and I hope you will too.
One of my favorite ways to enjoy the little moments that are a little harder is with Chicken Soup. I recently received a copy of the Chicken Soup for the Soul 20th Anniversary Edition and have thoroughly enjoyed its stories. Since I don't get out much, Chicken Soup is a great way for me to connect with others on parenting and so many other topics. Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I cry and sometimes I just have to share with someone. If you've never read Chicken Soup you should check one out today. I guarantee you'll love what you find inside!

No comments :

Post a Comment