July 15, 2011

Date Night: Dancing

One of my very favorite things to do with E is dance. For me dancing is fun even if it's just in the kitchen in my slippers. So tonight, share a dance with your special someone. You can take them out if you wish, or if that is not an option here are some of my favorite dancing songs, pick one or two and head for the kitchen. 

Here's the song list, all you need to do is press play.
I'm serious, there's a little bit for everyone. ;)




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments :

  1. Fun!

    Visiting from the Alexa Drop Hop with my toolbar! Hope you'll visit back!

    The Lazy Mom
    http://www.imalazymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stoppin by on my way through the Alexa Hop drop.

    www.booksnmakeup.com

    BOOKS READ N MAKEUP DONE

    ReplyDelete