July 28, 2011

Snuggy Baby Review

About Snuggy Baby:



I am a work at home mom with a beautiful snuggy baby and one amazing preschooler.  When my first daughter was born, I could not find any place to buy a sling, so I learned how to make them.  I received so many comments and compliments about my slings that I decided that every mom needed to be able to get a sling. So I started Snuggy Baby to make it easier for moms to find beautiful, comfortable slings that they would love.


It didn't happen overnight, in fact, I changed the design of my Ring Sling many times before I came across the perfect balance of fashion and comfort.  This summer, I wore my 20 pound Snuggy Baby for 6 hours straight every week standing on concrete at a local outdoor market.  I still carry my 3 year old around in a sling.  No way I could do this without an extremely comfortable sling.  I built the perfect Ring Sling for myself, and I would love to share it with you.
What started as an idea to offer 6 different patterns of ring slings has grown into a large handmade business with several product lines.  Take a look around.  I hope that you find something that you love.



My Thoughts:



Snuggy Baby sent us this adorable doll sling to review. At first B was a little unsure of what this thing was we wanted to put over his head but now that he knows how to use it it is a constant companion. Since we have little boys dolls are not a common thing in our home but we have found this sling works just as well for dog dogs, legos, books, or anything else you don't want your brother to have.


As you can see this sling fits B really well. C can also wear it with it being only slightly large but he wouldn't hold still long enough for pictures. I love that though this sling does fit B he still has room to grow and I know the boys will get lots of use out of it before it is too small. I am so pleased with this sling and the addition it has made to our toy collection. Thank you for a wonderful product Snuggy Baby!



Make sure you check back tomorrow for a great giveaway from Snuggy Baby!
Or if you can't wait use code "KerrificOnline" for 10% off your order from Snuggy Baby through 8/31.

*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment