July 28, 2011

Triberr

So at this point most everyone knows about Triberr, but for those of you like me who are a bit behind, here's the basics.

Triberr takes the posts from your blog and tweets them out through everyone in your Tribe. 

Your tribe consists of fellow bloggers who you in turn tweet about.

The best part it's all automatic, you don't even have to think about it.

So, if anyone wants to join my tribes let me know. You can email me at kerrific5@gmail.com just put Triberr in the subject line. I have plenty of invites and it doesn't matter to me how many followers you have, everyone has to start somewhere. I do however ask that you have blogs that fit one of the following catagories:

Children
Dating Your Spouse
Saving Money

So, I know you're all anxious to join, email me today!

No comments :

Post a Comment