July 30, 2011

EdenFantasys *Adult*

If you haven't checked out EdenFantasys lately now is the time. They are currently having a 60% off sale for some of their best premium products. I was pleasantly surprised to see many of their glass toys on this list which makes them an awesome price. 

This Gold Laced G is only $12 which makes it not only a great treat for yourself but also in a reasonable price for gift giving.

They also have this Rechargeable Beaded Butterfly on the list making it only $42. If you try to go green and have looked at rechargeable toys you know this is a great deal!

For those of you who like pleasant surprises why not try this Remote Control Thong. I'm not so sure about this one but at $36 it would make a great bridal/bachelor gift.

For those of my friends who are getting married in the near future, you know who you are, you better watch out because I just placed a big order and it's headed your way. This sale made my money go twice as far  to fill my traditional sized basket and the best part is that I know EdenFantasys has great products that will let the newlyweds get comfortable before having to tackle the shopping themselves. 

Remember, with EdenFantasys there is a free gift with every order and free shipping on orders over $59.


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments :

Post a Comment