July 30, 2011

Spa for Ma: Elegant Rose Boutique Review


About Elegant Rose Boutique:

I started making essential oil soap after trying some locally and loving it. We have always tried to go as natural as possible because of sensitivities, so making our own natural soaps and other natural products works well for us. I love experimenting and trying new combinations of scents to create unique products.

All of my products are made in small batches with natural, sustainable, and sometimes organic ingredients. My soaps are made by the cold process method. I use spices or clays for colorants in my products. If a preservative is needed in my products, I use Tinosan SDC - an all natural preservative and anti microbial based on a stabilized silver complex produced by a unique electrochemical process with silver and citric acid. 

Enjoy natural beauty products including handmade soap, moisturizing body butter, lip balm, bath bombs, lotion, natural deodorant and so much more, you can find all of your pampering needs in one place! 

My Thoughts:

The first thing I noticed when I opened Elegant Rose Boutique's package was the wonderful smell. The Bay Spice Shaving Soap sample they sent smells absolutely wonderful! The second thing I noticed was that each piece was sent in it's own individual zipping bag so that the slight melting that did occur in the shipping process was well contained and not at all hard to clean up.

The lotion sample was wonderful! I'm enjoying using it. It really does melt against your skin and smells delicious. I'm all for a lotion that smells good enough to eat.

She also sent the Charcoal Soap. This soap is absolutely beautiful. This would be a great addition to a gift basket because it has scent but is not overpowering and is a good basic soap. Besides, who wouldn't want something this beautiful in their bathroom?

Make sure you visit Elegant Rose Boutique at their Shop, Blog, and on Facebook today to prepare for Spa for Ma. 

No comments :

Post a Comment