December 3, 2012

Beam N Read

About the Beam N Read:
Extra Wide & Bright Light from 6 LEDs, Plus 2 Clip on Filters, 4x5 Clip on Magnifier
for Reading Books, eBooks, Loose Papers, & Writing Journals,
for Quilting, Knitting, Crochet, All Needlework, and Crafts
for Travel, Emergency Light, Caregivers, Seniors, and a Lot More
  • Our Most Popular Light
  • Includes 6 bright long life LEDs in a row to provide an Extra Wide and Bright light
  • Works with All eReaders 
  • Worn around the neck, shining a steady light from the chest
    No issues about where to attach a clip & unlike clip-on book lights,
    works with all reading materials: books PLUS newspapers, loose papers, and even labels on bottles
  • Especially useful for those needing hands free to use a walker or wheelchair, or carry something
  • Batteries (4 Alkaline AA, not included in the LED 6-3) last 50 hours using 6 LEDs and 100 hours using 3 LEDs.
  • The only hands free light that comes with clip on filters (2) and a clip on magnifier
  • Includes adjustable reflector and elastic neck strap for optimum positioning
  • Optional accessories: AC power adapter, DC power adapter, 3 lens magnifier kit (CL3M)
  • Perfect for Readers, Quilters, Knitters, Seniors, for Home, Auto, Travel, and Emergency Light

Review:

I just received my Beam N Read but so far am enjoying it's benefits. With the holidays coming quickly I have been doing a lot of stitching for gifts and this is a great way for me to stitch without having a lamp right next to me. The photo gives an example of the light on the highest setting which is just about right when added to normal room light in my home.
This would make a great holiday gift for anyone who loves to do needle crafts, read, or do just about anything else that needs a little extra hands free light. It's a simple way to make a task more enjoyable.


I participated in a campaign on behalf of Fashionista Events hosted by Still Blonde after all these Years and Modly Chic for Fashion:  I received a review product as a thank you for participating. Fashionista Event bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes (no follow links are fine)

1 comment :

  1. My family always wants to watch TV in the dark, and I love to read, so for me it would allow me to still hang out with them and read at the same time

    ReplyDelete