December 8, 2012

Holiday Food

Girl eating turkey holiday food
One of my favorite parts of the holidays is trying lots of new foods. It seems like there are always some sort of food around this time of year and it is all wonderful. I love trying out the new things our neighbors bring over for treats or to potluck parties for dinner. Everything from dessert to main dishes are amazing and it is so nice to stock up my recipe supply so we have some new things to eat over the next year. The best part is that if we are at a party I can usually get the kids to at least try things so that gives me a good idea of if they'll eat it at home. Since I don't get to try all of your recipes I'd love for you to share what you like to cook during the holidays. Share your favorite recipe below and we'll try it out!

No comments :

Post a Comment