December 19, 2012

Furniture For the New House

So we got a "new" couch last week. Actually, we got it from the local freecycle group and it's not perfect but at least it gives us someplace to sit. Some day I do want to get a nice set of matching furniture but for now I have a mismatched set of hand me down antiques. Not that this is a bad thing. In fact, I kinda like my antiques. They are a great size for me when compared to today's furniture choices. I love that my feet actually touch the floor when I sit in these chairs although sometimes it presents a problem when our larger friends come over. I suppose I'll have some major decisions to make when it comes time to buy my matching set. Hopefully I can find something that's small enough for me without being too little for everyone else.

No comments :

Post a Comment